Returning player looking for home

I am a returning player last played at end of Wrath and briefly in Legion. I currently have a 60 warlock, 60 priest, 45 druid. Right now the toons are on Dalaran, about to move them here to a more active server. I am interested in an active guild to help relearn the game since tons of things have changed. Eventually I might want to try raiding and mythics.

Hi Sine, and welcome back to the game. A ton has changed since you last played WOW, but there is a bit of an easier way to catch up in the game for WWI through the remix of Pandaria. It’s a way to create alts, and lvl them to lvl 70 so they can start straight away into WWI. At the end of the remix time, the toon you created becomes a permanent alt. There’s not much time left to the remix, but if your a fast leveler, you can recreate probably one of your lvl 60 toons on Dalaran and pick Stormrage as your serverr when u create the toon in the remix (Not sure if this part can be done of not, but worth checking it out at least). Otherwise it will take you quite some time to level all of your toons to lvl 70, since the ilvls were changed in the game to accomodate the expansions, so your lvl 60s would most likely be lvl 30s now. As for a guild on Stormrage, you would be most welcome to join “Insanity Raiding” (18+, not CE) w/ either the way your toons are now or through remix. We do everything raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST, M+, some pvp (bgs-not rated), TWs, transmog, mount, and pet runs, questing, etc. We use Discord, practically every guild does now. You can either contact me in-game on Stormrage for invite or apply through guild-finder to “Insanity Raiding” (Raid, not Social tab). Hope to have you come over to Stormrage and join our family!

Hi Sìne :wave: My guild is a midcore “serious but casual” raiding guild and we’re looking for more currently. You’d be welcome to play whatever you want! I hope to hear back from you!

Raid Times Wed & Thurs 8p to 11p EST.

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.