Returning player looking for home

Hey there Loko!
My guild is definitely not a fit for you (not only aotc focused but we also raid sat/sun haha), but I’d like to drop a link to a fairly sizeable recruitment community that may help you find what you’re looking for

It’s just an additional venue to look through guilds that are recruiting and put yourself there as well. Figured I’d drop it in case it seems like something that may help you out :slight_smile:

I’m not the owner or a mod, I just know the struggle and have a shareable link
Again, best of luck!

I have been on that for awhile now and hate it lol. Thanks for the link though!

Afternoon check in

Night time check in

Morning check in still looking

Afternoon check in

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M LF Raiders

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Afternoon check in hope everyone has a good weekend

Weekend check in

Evening check in

Till tomarrow friends

Morning checkin

Afternoon check in

Morning check in