Returning player looking for home

After my long break, from shadowlands with a more promising future ahead and with it being less than 6 months out, figured it was time to start the old head hunt again. So booting up with this whole process, i have been outta the game for maybe over a year or so now, then when i came back maybe a month ago waiting for pre orders. I really have just been gold farming, and doing kinda like odds and ends kinda things. Normally I enjoy raiding and keys since it’s really all I play the game for is to push mythic content and push high end keys. Just really didn’t jive well with this xpac so burnt out set in hard and fast for me, that and not being able to find a stable home really killed my vibe. Since I hate bouncing around from guild to guild every few months or every tier and such, so looking for a decent fit for me. That will fill my needs in the game and make me enjoy playing it.

Bit about what I want out of the game, I want to try and clear the highest difficulty in the time allotted by blizzard to do so, now I don’t wanna break my back doing it since it’s still a game and not a job. So when it comes to atmosphere I prefer an open and transparent dialogue, ie what character am I bringing to x fight or what fight am I sitting out on prog for x class and such. I also prefer it where its light and comedical outside of raids, and just a good place to shoot the bants, then in raids still got the bants but when it’s game time, it’s game time. I also really enjoy pushing keys. I always get my ksm when I do play but i always wanted to do much higher but never really had a group of people dedicated to it so it always fell on the back burner.

When it comes to raiding I have a pretty relaxed schedule where I can make anywhere (all times are est) any time starting after 830pm is ideal and I would like to be off the computer by 2am. I prefer a Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday schedule just so I can knock all the days out in a row and then so I don’t lose my groove on a prog boss and get all rusty. I am open to other days like Monday,Thursday and possibly Friday, only days I won’t do are Saturday and Sunday since those are family time and me time.

I like to play melee dps in raids with some range, I don’t really play a lot of em I do enjoy tanking and the melee classes. I enjoy most are mostly all hybrids that can tank since I also like being the third tank on fights so wouldn’t be opposed to tanking full time. In terms of what I like to do it would have to go melee, tank,ranged, and then lastly healing since that is probably my weakest role out of all of em. I will make a list of what I would like to play in order for melee and tank, then can talk about ranged or healing as an option, they will be descending in terms of how much i would want to play em.

Melee

-Dh

-Monk

-Shaman

-Warrior

-DK

-Paladin

Tanks

-monk

-Dk

-Paladin

-Dh

-Druid

-Warrior

I am not dead set on any class or anything, since I never have been. I generally try and keep one or 2 geared alts, for things like if the current main isn’t good on x fight I have x class in the wings ready to go. I also play what is strong for that tier and makes the most sense for me and the raid comp.

I can’t really think of what else I would like to add for a returning player looking for a home, I am never very good at these, I do have past logs from bfa and such and then some from this expansion but didn’t really do much raiding, or push myself. O i’m also not down to clown with guilds with like 12 raid teams either, I like my one guild one raid team kinda environment. With that said hopefully i can find the right fit for me you can message me on discord at sparkytiz#4769 or through bnet at sparkytiz#11424. Or can leave your spam down below but to be honest I will be more responsive on discord then any other option, so would prefer that over anything. Anyway though I hope everyone is being safe and enjoying their time and hope y’all have a good morning, afternoon and even better evening and night.

2 Likes

Oops this was made on my banking alt.

Hey! I’d love to chat with you!

I sent a discord request!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Not super intetested in a guild that just focuses on aotc since i do want more out of the game then that. As well as agin mo multi team guilds

The late night grind

That afternoon grindset

Still looking around for a decent fit

Bed time post

Good afternoon hope everyone had a great Saturday

I wish you the best, but i do not think i would enjoy. Since dosnt sound like what i want out of the game is what you want out of the game :frowning: so thanks for your interest. I do hope you and your guild the best with your future endeavors though!

Late night check in

Hello there, our primary team might be a good fit for you. we don’t have 12 teams, only 2 with different focuses. If our time frame works for you, we’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Yea i mean add me on something abd we can have a chat since wont say no to those

Good morning everyone still looking around

Hey!!

I’d love to chat. We are currently looking to add more members to our guild

Our guild raids Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est
We are currently on Jailer with the hopes to down him this week.

When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ as well as other content. We help those that want to obtain KSM.

We are looking for a few more to round our our team. We know that everyone has a life outside of wow. Most of our guild comes on at night.

I would love to chat with you.

My discord is Shiloh#0935 and my bnet is shiloh#1377

Talk soon :slight_smile:

Ok sure ill add ya for a chat

Evening grind set

Night time check in

Hey Goldenloko! Saw this and thought we might be aligned with your goals and schedule. Please take a look and feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss!

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)