Returning player looking for home

Still looking around for a decent fit

Bed time post

Good afternoon hope everyone had a great Saturday

I wish you the best, but i do not think i would enjoy. Since dosnt sound like what i want out of the game is what you want out of the game :frowning: so thanks for your interest. I do hope you and your guild the best with your future endeavors though!

Late night check in

Hello there, our primary team might be a good fit for you. we don’t have 12 teams, only 2 with different focuses. If our time frame works for you, we’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Yea i mean add me on something abd we can have a chat since wont say no to those

Good morning everyone still looking around

Hey!!

I’d love to chat. We are currently looking to add more members to our guild

Our guild raids Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est
We are currently on Jailer with the hopes to down him this week.

When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ as well as other content. We help those that want to obtain KSM.

We are looking for a few more to round our our team. We know that everyone has a life outside of wow. Most of our guild comes on at night.

I would love to chat with you.

My discord is Shiloh#0935 and my bnet is shiloh#1377

Talk soon :slight_smile:

Ok sure ill add ya for a chat

Evening grind set

Night time check in

Hey Goldenloko! Saw this and thought we might be aligned with your goals and schedule. Please take a look and feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss!

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

I don’t think we want the same thing :frowning: im sorry. Since i see you have a goal of atoc and thats just a stepping stone for what i want and not my end goal.

Hey! Rain-Thrall is recruiting dps and healers to strengthen our roster. We are currently 5/11M with 7% progression on Halondrus. We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11:30pm EST and a lot of our members push 20+ keys outside of raid days.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to add me on discord teranasauras.rex#0775

Hey Golden,

My new, social guild “The Legal Bananas” is on Stormrage (alliance) & is always looking for more friends to come chat with us & have some fun! We’re an 18+, lgbtq friendly guild. We run mythics on Mondays, we’re going to start raiding in July (prob normal only) & we run fun runs (tmog runs) on Saturday evenings. Typically there are people in voice chat. Trying to keep active members in the guild/discord cause I really don’t want the guild to become a parking lot for peoples alts they never log onto! If interested in learning more, please DM on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart:

Hope to hear from you soon!

If you would like to talk more thats fine u can add me on discord, but i dont wanna waste your time since i havent touched the game in over a year and when i last raided i was working on mythic pain smith lol. So if your still trying to push i might not be the best fit, but always down for a chat if you think other wise.

Morning check in still looking around

Afternoon check in

Morning check in