Returning Player Looking for Guild

Hey Craash,

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Fresh Start sounds right!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.
We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228

Hello Craash,
(H) Bonobos – Area 52 is a guild being rebuilt by previous CE members looking for individuals who are interested in pushing current Mythic content on a limited schedule. Our raid times are Thursday: 7:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST with an Optional Night of Sunday: 7:00PM PST - 10:00PM PST. With only one primary raid night we will be utilizing off nights for guild events, such as achievement runs, old world raids, Mythic+, PvP and more! If you are interested add Doomdozzer#1996, and I would be happy to answer any additional questions.