Returning Player Looking for Guild

Hello!

I am a returning player looking for a West Coast based Guild that is newbie friendly and helpful. I am aspiring to be a Prot Paladin main for Shadowlands and would like to be in a guild for tanking Mythics and raids during the new expansion. I’m a quick learner and have passion for my class. I just need to find the right group of players to assist me so that I can become an asset to any party.

Thank you!

Hello there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hey Im Paul, I run a heroic raid group (guild - incohesive unit on illidan) we’ve been together for a few expansions now. We are looking to get a bigger group going for shadowlands. We have a tank spot that you could potentially fill, If your interested or have any questions add me greion#1489.

Hey Zery! We’d love to have you. We are a currently building guild that wants to tackle the content in SL starting from Normal to heroic and then eventually mythic without you even realizing it. We like our dank memes and immature jokes but love each other like a family.

Hey! What positions are you looking to need filled for groups? I know I want to main a tank however, I’m also okay with learning or maximizing my play on a separate class. I can also heal pretty well since I come from a healing background. I just want to know what guilds are looking for because once I lock my focus onto a character/spec, I pretty much learn to master it as I’m not the greatest at class switching due to having Aspergers I need to focus on one thing lol.

add me - matt#19690

Hey Zerynity! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey there! If you play horde or interested in playing horde. The Tavern, a newly created guild on Zuljin. We are very friendly, our group consists of returning players,veterans and newbies!

We’re happy to help you.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

We’re still recruiting for all roles and may be a good fit.