Returning player looking for guild

Hi all,
I’m recently returning from an extended break into BFA and am looking for a guild to join. I’d like to meet some new people to get back into some more serious gameplay.

Main is a shadow priest, but pretty much can go along with any class if needed.

Hey man id like to talk in Discord if possible. Add me on Disc JokeCOTF#2113

Howdy!
We are a group of recent transfers from a Stormrage Alliance where we were 2/12M. We’ve been around since 2016 as a guild. We are an active adult guild with several social events. We strive to bring back the glory days of WoW where you raided with not only other players, but your friends!

Here’s the need to know:
Consistent Mythic+s opportunities!
Raid Days/Times:
Main Raid - Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Saturday Funday Alt Raid - 8-11pm EST

For additional information or if you have any questions please contact me at: Real ID: Starlord#1351 or Discord: Dookar#1589

12/12H 3-Day M/T/Th 6-9pm EST
is looking for DPS for our raid group!! (to give you the TL;DR) for our guild recruitment). We are a very active horde guild on A52. New guild, but made up of returning veteran players!

I would be very interested in chatting with you, feel free to add me on bnet @
Fetty#11273

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord) :camera:

Greetings Graveness!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886