Returning player looking for guild

Hey i know a little preemptive but wanted to see what i could find to begin with. Now that we are moving into phase 2 where i am from i am looking to come back to wow and looking to find a guild i can lvl up with, do keys with, and raid with. Before i had to leave due to coronavirus i was 4/8m ep and 4/12mythic nylotha with pulls on hivemind down to 19 percent. I was horde initially but wanted to go back to allaince as i prefer it.

I am just looking for a guild i can be a part of the team, hangout with people, kill some bosses and hopefully at max lvl be a healer for the guild.

If you would be interested drop you info below and ill reach out to you i cannot once at max lvl and geared up raid Wednesday at all. Thanks for your time

Ps i dont expect to get straight back into mythic but would like to eventually would also be interested in heroic raiding as well

Hey Jes,

Come try out Initiative! We are starting into Mythic this week after only two weeks from guild start date. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 6:30 to 9:30 pm pst. If interested please reach out to me @ Jovins#1628