Returning player looking for guild

I’ve been gone from the game since last September. so been over a year since I’ve played. I am a veteran player and have played since vanilla. I’m currently installing the game onto my new system I received today so I want to get a jump start trying to find a guild.

I haven’t decided what toon I will be going back too. I’m not looking to get carried and I don’t need a raid spot until I can prove myself. I’m looking at either my mage, rogue or my mistweaver.

I’m also looking for a weekend raiding guild. I can raid anytime Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays. If it is an early morning raiding guild I can do that too as I work night shift and should be home in time for raid.

Thank you for reading. you can reply here or my colizzy#1521

2 Likes

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

SmokingSkulls -Cenarius- is recruiting new members to join our guild. We are building a new raid team for Shadowlands. All levels and casual players welcome. Raid times will be 6:30-9:30 pm Tu,Th, Sat. Old raids Sun 1-4pm.

B-tag: Sardrala#1145

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395