Returning Player looking for guild

Hey, just getting back into the game and in need of a new home. I’ve played off and on since the tail end of BC. I’m looking for a guild that does normal and heroic, not really interested in mythic. Ideally I’m looking for an alliance guild but could do horde.

My main concern is finding a guild that likes to have fun. Killing bosses is great but if you dont enjoy the people you do it with then what is the point.

Class: druid (balance, off spec can heal) I still need to get it to 120, geared etc
I also have a hunter that I’ve raided with in the past if that is more desirable.

Raid availability: Any day from 6-12 central with the exception of Sundays (D&D comes first)

Experience: I’ve only really raided on normal difficulty with some heroic experience in late legion as well as Uldir. Im fairly competent, can sim myself, work on my rotation, and mostly don’t stand in fire.

You can contact me here, Bnet: Tecs#11992, or discord Tecs#2551

Hello, please check out us and see if we might be a good fit for you. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight

Looking forward to your response!

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would appreciate if you can read the whole thing than decide to contact me or not.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

Classic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We are AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Memebers:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Yall do sound like what I am look for unfortunately Sunday is the one day a week I just cant raid

No worries. We’re on the verge of only raiding on Saturday after 8.2.5 to focus on getting AoTC. Let me know if you couldn’t find a better fit!

NightStalkers are a Hardcore Progression Guild looking for all Viable Classes and Raiders contact me here or VIA Btag at Rhilly23#1326 or Discord at Rhilly23#9868 We Raid Tues/Thurs/Sunday 9-1230 EST Come get CE with us!!!
Come check us out we homies

Welcome back to the game! Our guild is Fallout on Turalyon horde side and you can try us out if ya like. : ) We’re all about enjoying the people you play with. We aim for aotc each tier. We run Tues/Thurs 8:30pm est for progression and 9pm Saturdays for alt fun or achievement runs. Basically Saturday is the whatever night where we do the oddball anything stuff as long as a bottle of wine won’t hold it back! As far as atmosphere, we use discord to actually talk and hang out. Can read more about us on wowprogress and see our activity on warcraftlogs. (we ran all this week too but I haven’t uploaded the logs yet) I invite you to investigate us all you’d like. lol can message me. Bnet: Sieg#1546 good luck in your search if not! : )

Shameless bump

To the top

Hello My Friend!!

We are looking for Core Raiders please read on.

Dark Order is a progression guild where our expectations for our raiders are hardcore, but our game is not. We are a guild that likes to progress, but have fun at the same time.

Our creed is:

Commitment
Respect for One Another
Pitching in where Needed – Includes donating mats
Never Giving Up
Patience and Understanding – is a MUST
Having Fun is Everything

Raid Teams are as follows:

Raid Team A – Raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7p - 10p CST
Raid Team C – Wednesday Nights – Times 7p - 10p CST – This raid is more of a hardcore by invite only.

We are looking for the following classes to fill raid spots for the following Teams ( You must stay for the whole time and be dependable ):

Raid A –
2 Ranged DPS – Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Boomy, or Hunter
Melee & Ranged DPS – Rogues, Druid, Shaman, Monk, Paladin, or warrior
1 Tank w/DPS Offspec
1 Tank

Raid C –
Ranged & Melee
1 Tank w/DPS Offspec
1 Tank

Raid Progression - The Eternal Palace
Tue/Thur Raid
Normal - 7/8
Heroic 3/8
Wednesday Raid
Heroic - 3/8

Dark Order looks at the guild as a whole to make sure that everyone is taken care of to the best of our abilities. We are not looking to rush into anything, in other words we plan to do this on our own dime not the masses dime. We are not looking to keep up with the other guilds/servers we are just looking for great personalities, people who want to have fun, who are committed, dependable, patience, and not afraid of a little challenge.

Last but not least and above all else we want to keep the fun in the game! After all this is exactly that – A GAME! No drama or you will get auto Gkicked

Contacts:

Yesabella – Battlenet Poohbear41#1912 or email me at yesabella_wow@yahoo.com

You can contact the following in game too: Meadorf, Velscar or Midnitestar in game-- For all Raiding Inquiries

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would appreciate if you can read the whole thing than decide to contact me or not.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

Classic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We are AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Memebers:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366