Returning Player Looking For Guild

Hello all. I am recently returning to the game and would really like to find myself in a friendly, mature, helpful guild. Ive played off and on for years, but never really considered myself to be very great at the game. I play for fun but would really like to find a group of folks to help me move on up in the game. I’ve only really ever ran dungeons, occasional battlegrounds. Raiding is a pursuit I never got into, but maybe would enjoy it. If there are any group of people/guilds out there that can do something with the information given, Id really appreciate a chance to be apart of something. Right now, I’ve been running an Orc Shaman, but I mainly run Dwarves (ironic I know). Anyway. Hope to hear from someone.

1 Like

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

:yum:
Alien Empire on Proudmoore US!
Brand new guild, join and help decide what kind of guild we will be! Starting casual, plan on doing dungeons, raids, pvp, mythic+, pet battles, guild events, input/suggestions are welcome. Become an alien! Msg me for an invite.
Kenna#11491

Hey there, Adrakkar, I think you’d be a great fit in our crew =)

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

We provide all food/pots/enchants etc. to raiders and core guild members

If interested in giving us a try, we’re running Heroic EP clears on Tuesday/Thursday and a Mythic EP PUG on Wednesday :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)