Returning player looking for guild

Returning player looking for a late night guild for mythic+ and raiding. Currently am playing ret pally, ww/BM monk. Times I currently play are Monday - Thursday night 9pm to 230am est as I work nights on the weekends.

Btag sleepyhead#1574

I just started a group/ guild. We raid Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 CST and do m+ throughout the week and weekend. Our goal is heroic clears for all awakened raids and AoTC for TWW. Message @ kingbeezus on dc if interested

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius-US is a 1day Mythic progression guild that is recruiting

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm - 11pm PST

About us
Fun, Efficient raid schedule with a goal of clearing a majority of Mythic raid. Our guild is backed by a proven leadership style while having plenty of social aspects like Bi-Monthly giveaways and get-together styled events.

Recruitment Needs
Any (with the new expansion upcoming, we aren’t to worried about fitting in specific classes since plenty of players will probably be open to swapping mains or playing new alts once more details are posted about the new expansion changes.

Contact
contact me on discord @moarcookiez

Hey Sleepyhead! We are currently open to all classes and factions!

We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hello There Nope!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight. We are a Late-er night guild that likes to test our limits in Mythic and push high keys

Our current progression is 3/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:

Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Or reach out to me with any questions:

Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN | Mythic Progression Guild TUES/THURS 10pm - 1am EST | LFM DPS/HEALS

Hi Nope,

Good luck in your search and I hate mornings!

We’re OMG Becky, yes our guild leader is a little nuts but the fun kind! We raid Tues-Weds 8pm-10pm PST and are most active around those times during the week. We’ve gotten AOTC throughout Dragonflight, run keys on off nights, and get involved in some non-wow games from time to time. Feel free to get in touch if you think that would fit what you’re looking for!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

hey there! here is my guilds recruitment post. take a look and see if we might be a fit for you! :slight_smile: if you have any questions, feel free to reach out! <3

1 Like

It looks as though your schedule aligns with my guilds schedule!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:00-11:00, Thurs 8:30-11:30 PST
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831