Returning player looking for guild

Good day all,

I am a returning player that’s been playing on and off since Cataclysm. I am looking to get back into WoW at this time using my Protection Pally and focus on Raids, Mythic+ to ready myself for The War Within later this year and grind with a guild for the next expansion and future expansions.

I would love to be a part of a 18+ casual guild with raid weekend times that are feasible. I’m on the east coast of the US so I don’t mind EST, or CST time zones for raiding and what not. I don’t object realm hopping or faction swapping either.

hey, we are a friendly enjoyable guild and we have all raid on 9/9 heroic we will have a tank spot open soon. also dont have a DK in the guild. i also send you a friend invite in guild. we raid tues and weds from 7pm to 9 pm. we are all very active in discord! :slight_smile:

my discord is Graceffa also we raid PST

Immortal Paradox is looking for some players that want to raid causally and run M+ give me a shout and let talk BN scudder80#1206

United We Loot - Stormrage are looking for more raiders for casual AOTC raiding. We raid on Sundays from 9:00pm to 11:00pm EST.

Outside of raiding the guild does a fair amount of Mythic+

If this interests you, please reach out via Discord at Deathfire or battle.net Deathfire#1102

We do not require you to faction change or realm transfer, but you are certainly welcome too.

Looking forward to hearing form you.

Hi Fatbeefstick!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hi there!

Welcome back to the game! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
Application: https://forms.gle/ejiwEdhfB2Z9GfCd8
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Heloo Fatbeefstick! If our raid times/days work for you, give us a shout!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502