Returning player looking for guild

MM Hunter returning and looking for an AOTC guild to get back into it.

Will server swap. Truly just looking for an active guild that I’ll actually be able to get caught up and push for AOTC again. Interested in CE as well, but never pushed for it before.

Open availability for raid times minus Wednesday, but west coast/central is easiest.

2 Likes

Greetings Sterlinghnt!

We are an AOTC guild, so the chances of CE are low. Until a lot of the raid group left, we were getting a few mythic bosses down per tier, but now we are in rebuilding mode. If that kind of thing interests you, getting in on the ground floor, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Good luck! I don’t get involved in personal politics, but the fact that you feel strongly enough to include this in your post screams toxic af lol. I’ll pass.

“Specal snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available.

3 Likes

Hey we are AOTC guild that raids Sat/Sun 7PM EST. We are on Silvermoon atm but Next spring we are moving to stormrage so we can expand on our raid nights . DM me Discord Razarke

Hi there Sterling,

I don’t have room for a hunter at the moment as I currently have one trialing with us starting next week, but I am looking for a warrior, DK, warlock, or evoker DPS. If any of those are intriguing to you, then please feel free to reach out. I’m including my guild spam below for you to browse. My contact info is at the bottom if you are interested :slight_smile:

Also, thank you for pointing out the toxicity in the other guild spam above. I wouldn’t have known to report it otherwise.

Best,
Liim

1 Like

I’ll keep this in mind, thank you!

Hi Sterlinghnt! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for hunters for the weekday mythic team! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-9PST and highly focus on getting AotC and as many mythic bosses as we can. Come check us out!

Sadly Wednesday is the only night I can’t do :frowning:

Hello Sterlinghnt.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

We’d love to have you! let me know if you have any questions!

Hey There!

If you’re currently on the lookout for a guild that combines a rich history with a focus on Mythic Plus and Casual Raiding, then look no further than Daes Daemar!

About Daes Daemar:

• Formed: 2007
  • Realm: Grizzly Hills
  • Focus Areas: Mythic Plus, Casual Raiding (Heroic)
  • Faction: Mostly Alliance

Daes Daemar is not just a guild; it’s a community that has been thriving since 2007. We take pride in our history, and our commitment to creating a welcoming and enjoyable gaming environment for all our members.

What Sets Us Apart:

• Experienced leadership
  • Supportive and friendly community
  • Regular Mythic Plus runs
  • Casual raiding for those who want a balance between challenge and fun

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining Daes Daemar, simply reply to this message or reach out to Skarho. We’d love to get to know you better and discuss how you can become a valuable part of our guild.

Quick Facts:
Raid Nights: Saturdays
Time: 8EST to 11EST

We believe that gaming should be enjoyable, and that’s the atmosphere we’ve fostered in Daes Daemar. Join us in our adventures, and let’s create lasting memories together!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Skarho

Daes Daemar Guild