Returning Player looking for Guild

Hello,

Haven’t played wow in quite some time. Ive recently been enjoying leveling characters and exploring X-Pacs I didnt participate in. Currently working on unlocking the allied races. Im still looking for the server for the right vibe and hopefully Ysera is the one.
Ive been rolling horde, Is this server friendly to returning players?

Best

For some things it is a good server. Personally I like being on a Low Pop. because then I get quest Kill Objectives easier. At least until layering/sharding happens. Anam Cara, is supposed to be one of the largest active guilds for Horde on Ysera. They welcome all players. They typical do content for M+, raids. They are good people. I like the guild myself. You should be able to search for them using the guild Finder.
Personally, If you need help please let me know! I would be happy to help if i can.
~Zalo-Ysera

Hey Zalo,

Thanks or respond, thats all really helpful info. Last time I played regularly was around the time they introduced layering and sharding. Ive read a bit about it but I’m still trying to figure it out. To me it makes it seem like a server is dead because all I end up seeing are people from different realms. It also seems to me that server choice is less important becuase of that.

I had a nice chat with a few folks in trade chat so I think i’ll give the server a go while I work on some BFA content.

BFA is fun the first time through. Feel free to add me to your Friends list, if I am on I would be happy to help :slight_smile: !

1 Like