Returning player looking for guild

Returning after a bit of a break from wow, decided I wanted to try out a new server and a new faction for my return. I am currently in the stages of leveling my Demon hunter to 120 but I would like to find a casual guild that raids normal to kind of get me back into the game and back in the groove of raiding again. :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We also offer a more casual laid back Open/Alt raid on Sunday’s that might fit your needs as well :slight_smile: Everyone is super friendly and are always looking for new people to run stuff with!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

Dont come to proudmoore, you will regret it.

Hey there Notmydk!

You may have an interest in our guild.

[Bear Knuckles] on Proudmoore (A-US) is an 18+ LGBTQA+ guild looking to expand its ranks, but being homosexual is not required by any means. We have a mixed crowd and we welcome the diversity. Our guild culture is very laid back and friendly and ensuring your personality fits the culture is paramount so we can continue to maintain a healthy, drama free, and safe environment for our members.

Our raid team is currently 8/9H (on Jaina), 9/9N and 2/2N, with our main goal being AotC each tier. Our members range from those newer to raiding to former world 150 mythic level raiders, but don’t let the latter scare you, we do not tolerate elitism or attitudes and all instances of such are quickly dealt with. We believe this game is supposed to be fun, not a chore and we want our raiders to look forward to logging in on raid nights to kill pixel monsters and banter with their friends over Discord. Our raid leadership does not yell at or demean other players, instead, we take the time to analyze logs to see where improvements can be made. We would rather work with those willing to put in the effort to improve rather than bench them or fill their spot with someone else (though this cannot always be avoided on progression).

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST (4:30-7:30 server). We run M+ keys through out the week and we are looking to get a dedicated PvP team together for RBGs and arenas. We also run occasional contests with gold, mounts, pets, (and rarely game time) as a reward if there is enough interest.

Head on over to our Discord if interested for more info and to fill out an app!
https:// discord. gg/n4qxB4z (remove the spaces)

Boat shoes and scotch are recruiting for 8.2 we transferred over from korgath and now are rebuild our raid team and community. Raid times are flexible atm since we have none set. As wells as days minus Monday and tues. looking towards more of a late night raid. Love to talk to you.

Khoneycutt#1439