Returning player, looking for guild & communities - NA: Blood Furnace

Hey ! So I’m a returning from 10+ yrs ago and trying to teach myself how to be a beast healer again. I play with my friend who is leveling a tank currently, who is brand new to the game.

I’ve been having some not so good luck since returning… I started a healer as it was taking way too long dungeon queuing and the healers would be dealing damage rather than healing…

Now healing is a task as I dont know the dungeons and the wind is in some of them is quite frustrating! And DPS are causing so many problems… ie… got kicked after killing someone once… and DPS tried kicking tank after the DPS was leading us the wrong way in a dungeons.

I want a guild that is willing to spread the love ! No bad vibes and wanting to actually play the game drama free ! Wanting to teach and show people how they can get better rather than kicking and belittling.

Please help a girl out ! Missed the game dearly and want to get into it again, without the drama

2 Likes

brave soul is your friend learning to tank. I hope they are treated well. My inner 3 year old prevents me from tanking in a pug. I tell myself I should start learning the pulls and interrupts, etc… but the little brat in me says - BUT I DONT WANNNNAAAAA…

our guild is alliance. . small… and on another server… But…

we’ve got nothing but love and independence. I’m not quite sure how long you’ve been back or where your heart is settled, but you can find my posts around. It’s important to get what you want from some place you probably spend a good amount of heart and energy in. <3 Good LUCK!

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!
We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic SoD if ur interested in raiding… we aren’t the hardcore type.

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other! We have players of every class almost and will be glad to help you!! I myself came back from 2-3 months ago and it was rough to start!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!