Returning Player looking for Guild 419 IL Frost Mage

Whats up Everyone,

Took a bit of a hiatus from the game but looking to get back into it, looking for a guild that can explain some of the stuff i missed and help me catch up a bit. willing to also server transfer if its not a guild on my server. Drop those Discord handles and lets talk!

Hi Dookiebunz,

I run a small casual EST social Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it and we are both new and returning player friendly. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some on normal as we have more people.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hello. Disbanded knights. Sem hardcore 2 nights Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 CST @ kingbeezus for more info

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Hey there,

Enshadowed (on US-Thrall) is currently recruiting for the new expansion! I attached our current recruiting post so you can get a sense of what we are about and what we are looking for.

Hey Dookie,
It can be overwhelming a little when you come back from a break. But we help players with that all the time. We are a m+ and raiding focused guild if you are interested in that at end game. We have 2 raid days and 2 m+ events per week. We can help you get back into the swing of things for sure. Let me know if you are interested. Check out our full recruiting post below.

Edited to add - You would be welcome to join the raid team and trial first and see how things go before worrying about transferring. We are also an in game community so we can just invite you to that for now. We just expect people transfer once they pass thier trial. Which is what many people do.

Are you planning to do the pandaria remix? I was looking for a guild that would be messing around in that content for a while. Thanks.

Yes we are planning to spend a decent amount of time in the pandaria remix.

1 Like