Returning player looking for friends

So I have returned to WoW after not having played seriously since MoP just resubbing here and there. I got a rogue to 60 and realized I have no friends in game anymore and I am craving that “group of adventurers” vibe….So what I am asking if there are any players looking to start fresh on a server and level together so we actually get to feel like we are in the World of Warcraft? We could meet on discord and arrange times etc. but I would really like a group who would be down leveling 1-60 as a group.

1 Like

HealTankDPS#1349

I’m always looking for someone to level with. I am also down for doing end game content, I was in a similar situation as a solo player but have been reaching out more thanks to the forums.

1 Like

im a solo BM for ever now… im looking to do instances and end game stuff but i dont have experience doing the instances. my guildies all moved to classic so im just…here. lol if someone is willing to be patient with a lvl 55ish BM hunter then add shiveyta2002@yahoo.com and ill play with ya or lvl alts etc etc. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Bronzebeard, ally,hiatus,and need to learn instances :frowning: so again…patience and im a fast learner!!! :slight_smile: