Returning Player Looking For Friendly/Casual Guild

A little about myself:

33/F living on the East Coast. No kids. My work schedule changes from week-to-week, so I can’t guarantee what days/nights I’m available beforehand, but I assure you I am very active when not working.
I played hardcore years ago when Cataclysm was the last expansion out. Just jumped back in headfirst about a week ago. Not playing Classic right now, though. Seems like a lot has changed (obviously). I don’t even remember some of the terminology anymore. Don’t know what a mythical is.
Currently on the Aegwynn realm, but it’s pretty dead and boring. Didn’t even realize it was designated for new players until today.
Right now I’m only running a Level 24 Night Elf Druid (Balance for the time being) and am leveling up pretty quickly despite having to squeeze game-time in between work and responsibilities. Will be creating alts for other professions eventually, like I did before.
Used to do the whole PvP thing back in the day. The guild I was with before was amazing, but it seems the old GM is no longer active. I helped push us towards PvP as I grew in the game. Ended up being second-in-command to the GM. Did a lot of recruiting, grew our guild, made us a lot of money, actively helped other members level and grow as well. Very generous with my time and resources. I’m hoping to find that again.

What I’m looking for:
Really, really want to find that kind of family again. Casual/friendly, but not SOOOOO “family-oriented” that it’s PG and we can’t crack jokes or curse. I’m 33 years old and grew up in the Army… I want to be able to act like an adult with other adults.
I don’t want to hardcore raid and all that starting out until I get the hang of gameplay again, but am definitely down for the more gnarly stuff in the near future.
Willing to switch realms and am practically begging to lol!
Also want to be able to actively contribute in every possible way to the guild, help build it up, and eventually move up through the ranks.

Please let me know if you think your guild would be a good fit for me, and I for you. My player/character name is the same as on here: Willowflower. Send me a message in-game or reply in the forum, please. Thanks, y’all!

Willowflower#11297

1 Like

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer/dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend, check us out tonight!

Currently 8/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Cool, I sent you a friend request to each. Sent two to the first Battletag by accident.

Hey Willowflower! I send you a bnet request. I recruit for No Place Like Gnome [A][Dalaran]. I’d love to talk to you about our guild! We definitely have that (not PG) family feel! Look for a request from Rory#11526.

Hi Willow! We would love to have you join us if we sound like what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Alright alright you don’t have to beg anymore I give you permission to leave your dead realm and join us here on zuljin :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think you would be a great fit for night shift would and you would really enjoy getting back in the game here! We have a great fun friendly group that def knows how to joke around and have fun so no worries about being to pg here we are a casual guild that has a wide variety of guild activities spread through each week

Let me know if you have any questions

Hgrant225 #1568
We would love to have ya at least come check us out! :+1:

Thanks for all of the responses and feedback everyone. I sincerely appreciate it! I finally joined a guild yesterday, so I am no longer looking. Again, thanks for all the warmth and kindness :blush:

2 Likes

Aww and I was gonna throw my pitch out there and everything. Good luck with your new guild Willow!