Returning player looking for casual/ semi serious weekend raiding guild[Icecrown]

Looking to jump into a friendly weekend raiding guild. Currently main a mage, but i play paladin as well. An ideal guild is one that clears normals fairly easily and pushes for heroics casually. Not looking for anything too sweaty, just wanna have some fun. My last raiding experience was downing Azshara on heroic.

Our Saturday raid might be perfect for you and your goals -

:crossed_swords: Join Valhalla of Warcraft! :crossed_swords:

Are you looking for a fun, social, and laid-back guild in World of Warcraft? Valhalla of Warcraft is the place for you!

:european_castle: What We Offer:

• Socializing: We love to chat and hang out both in-game and on Discord voice channels.
  • Mythic+ & Raids: Whether you’re running dungeons or diving into raids, we’ve got you covered. Our current raid times are every Sunday from 8 PM - 10 PM EST, with more raid groups coming soon as we continue to grow. As a new guild, we’re excited to expand our raiding opportunities in the future!
  • Leveling & Alts: We’re always leveling up and exploring new adventures.
  • Farming: Love to farm? So do we—join us for some relaxed farming sessions.
  • Lore Discussions: Enjoy talking about WoW lore? We do too!

:earth_africa: Who We Are:

• A diverse group of players from around the world.
  • Welcoming to both new and returning players.
  • We value fun, laughter, and a positive environment—no judgments here!

:video_game: Join Us:

• If you’re looking for a guild that values good times and great people, we’d love to have you.
  • Reach out to us on Discord at VRNexus or on Battle.net at KingDave101#11936.

We can’t wait to see you in Azeroth!

Felweed Cartel would love to have you. We’re laid back but competent former AOTC/server first raiders just returning to the game after a long break. We start raiding next weekend when the raid opens. My battle tag is Akuma#1322 hit me up and come check out the discord.:leaves: