Returning Player Looking for an active Raiding/PVE guild

I am returning to the game after a few months of zero/low activity in game. I am a flex player with experience on almost all classes. Looking for a chill active guild to progress with the remainder of BFA and into Shadowlands. Willing to use Shadowland boost or transfer a character to a new server if needed. Currently playing on Dalaran, Emerald Dream and Stormrage.

1 Like

Hello Tactex,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons (mythic plusses), do holiday content, time walkers, alt raids, fun runs, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount together, etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesdays and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a discord and an in-game cross server community group where you can meet us (before transferring, if you choose to) and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

We have many folks just getting geared up to help us with Azshara and we are running several groups to make that happen for them in the next week or two - so now is a great time to join up and get back in the swing.

If you think we may be a good fit here is my contact info for you Tactex,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Alliance guild on Dalaran working on Zaqul looking for a few 8.3 people. Hmu if you want to chat about something

Hi Tactex!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

we are killing ashvane this week and raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-1130 Est we are on thrall and would love to talk and get you on the team <3 Btag Fire#1218,.