Returning player looking for a place to call home

As the title says I am a returning player to retail. I stopped playing in BFA when classic dropped and have been playing up until last month in cata. I am going to play a hunter this xpac so I am looking for a guild that would be doing heroic raiding and some M+. Im available Monday through Thursday 7pm till 11pm central time.

Hey there ill hit you with the guild spam were small but starting to recruit for tww expecting a large amount of players in the next week or so

New guild just founded by players who took the last year off wow. Looking for more people for TWW running m+ and raids. Multiple 2000io members/AOTC looking for more laid back players for memes and gear. Looking to set 2 raid nights but focusing on m+

Casuals welcome recruiting all classes.

Feel free to reach me on bnet Numlok#11234

Still looking for a home.

Hey there we have set our raid times for tu/thu 8pm - 10pm est we are definitely recruiting DPS slots as well if that works out you can hit up me Numlok#11234 or MiddyV#1590 any time on bnet thanks!

Hello everyone. Full Frontal is a guild newly established by friends dedicated to AOTC/M+ gaming and having fun while doing so. We have families, jobs, goals, and other responsibilities outside the game, but we also have in-game goals to achieve every tier. As we’re starting up just before the expansion, all classes/specs are open for recruitment. We like to keep a low profile and keep it light. No drama is tolerated. We know that issues will arise, and we are open to talking things out and ensuring that everyone can agree and be satisfied with the results. The age group in the guild is currently mid-20s-40 years old (I’m the old man). We don’t have a loot council, as we aren’t going super hard and feel that sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don’t. That’s life for ya. If you feel like you could be a good fit or are just looking for a place to chill, talk about your day, and escape reality to push some keys/kill some bosses, reach out and give us a shout.

Guild & Server: Full Frontal - Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Friday & Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

Current Progression: Newly formed guild recruiting for The War Within. Leadership has AOTC experience in various expansions.

Recruitment Contacts: @billient - Discord / BattleTag - Billient#1810

Requirements: Come prepared with enchants/consumables and general knowledge of your class and boss fights. Be upbeat, chill, and always open to learning and growing. AOTC and family-focused. Always do your best to improve.

Needs: Everything is open now as we are a newly established guild filling all spots. All roles/specs/classes wanted.