Returning Player Looking For A New Home

Hey everyone,

I am a returning player looking for a new home for The War Within! I am looking for something a bit casual – my end goal is AOTC.

My preferred raid times are Tues/Thurs 10p - 1a EST, however, I am available any week day evening after 10p.

I do have a two lvl 70s (Enh Shaman, Dev Evoker), and this character that I am posting on (currently leveling). Preferring to play assassination rogue.

BNET - AdriAlmighty#1682

Hey Papslap! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We’re currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!