Returning Player, Looking for a Home [H or A]

Hey, I’m a returning player looking for a new group of people to hang out and play WoW with! I’ll put all the important info here first and then you can read my more long-winded about me if I seem like I might be a good fit:

LOOKING FOR - Raiding and Rated Battlegrounds mainly
(preferably Heroic difficulty for Raiding but am open to Mythic in the right circumstance, have hit 1800 in RBGs before and am always looking to learn more and climb!)

CLASS - Monk and Shaman (open to others if needed)
SPEC - DPS main (open to Healing or Tanking if needed)
FACTION - either (monk is currently Horde, shaman is currently Alliance, can trial on either)
SCHEDULE - Weekday nights, usually 10 PM EST or later (Tuesdays work best but Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays should be fine too)

About Me:

Last time I played was the first couple months or so of Shadowlands. I raided Mythic Castle Nathria and got around 1800 rating in PvP but ended up taking a break to focus on some personal matters I had going on at the time. Now I’m looking to get back into it again.

I enjoy both PvE and PvP, specifically raiding and rated battlegrounds, so ideally I’d like to find a group that does both. As I said, I’ve mythic raided in the past and am a fairly competent player, but I didn’t really enjoy the stress/annoyances that came with it so I’m now interested in a more relaxed, preferably Heroic focused guild; I don’t mind delving into Mythic so long as it comes after Heroic is cleared and isn’t treated as a race for realm-first rankings or anything. I also love going for achievements and collectibles, and that’s always much more fun with a group!

I’m admittedly less experienced in PvP, started raiding in Legion but never really tried PvP out until the end of BfA. I mostly did 2’s and battlegrounds, and I enjoyed battlegrounds the most so I’d really love to find a group that does them regularly. My preference is DPS but I’m always looking to learn and wouldn’t mind healing or tanking either (though I’m not sure Brewmaster tanks are very desired in RBGs right now haha).

Specifics aside, really I’m just looking for a new WoW home. The game/community feels like it’s going through a lot right now and all I want is to hit some buttons and kill some stuff with friendly, easy-going people. If that sounds like your guild then please, do not hesitate to reach out! And thanks for reading!

Welcome back! We’re just getting our PvPing going and we’re currently raiding heroic with normal reclears, I would love to talk to you about us! Discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hello there! We don’t do much in the pvp department (not for my lack of trying to organize) but we are a Heroic focused, fun, laid back guild. I’ll drop my guild ad below and if the time frame and day works for you, i’d love to have you contact one of us and chat!

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Our PvP activity goes in waves. Sometimes we are all into it, sometimes no one wants to touch it. We do go on murder hobo sprees for some random world PVP just for kicks… but I digress.

We are a casual-ish raid team but mostly we’re a group of friends. We are nice people who chat and joke around and do things outside of WoW together too (sometimes IRL).

We are an all adult guild. We could use some DPS for raiding, heals and/or tanking for M+. Almost all of us have KSM, and we hit AOTC for every raid tier.

We are all feeling exhausted from life, and all the things going on in WoW/Blizzard, and just want to have fun and check out for a while. If you are interested, drop us an app at www.wolfpackguild.com

Hope to hear from you.

Hey There! Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987