Returning Player Looking For A Guild

Been playing off and on for along time and am looking to get serious into raiding again. Last time I really was really serious was in Wrath but I have done casual raiding off and on in every patch sense then. I have the time again and would really like to find a Guild to call home and get back too serious raiding. I prefer tanking or healing but I raided alot as ranged DPS as well.

Server is currently Blackrock and Im Horde. I have a lvl 120 Hunter and Paladin so far but I also have a lvl 100 Warrior, Rouge, Monk, Mage, and Demon Hunter on Blackrock. Also have some lvl 90s scattered around on other servers.

If i had to chose a main roll I would like to tank as I find it the most fun.

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

8/8H <Maghar’s with Attitude> (H)
We are currently recruiting for our raid teams.

Early raid team raids from 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST Tuesday Thursday
Currently recruiting solid dps but will consider other roles.

Late raid team raids from 11:00PM - 1:30AM EST Tuesday Monday
Currently recruiting a flex healer and solid ranged dps but will consider other roles.

We are looking for players for mythic plus activities as well as pvp content.

If you are interested or want more information please contact us
slingr#11168 (Early raid lead) or lathander#1319 (GM and Late raid lead)

We are horde on area 52 unfortunately no tank spots atm but if ud like to dps we do have room and maybe a healer but we could talk about that one

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Hi Bumfuzzle,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, getting ready for 8.3. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, warlock or boomkin, and demon hunter . Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. As we have a few members who want to switch mains for 8.3, we are on a break from formal raiding until December, when we will go back to our Friday night farm clear, and possibly another activity on Saturday. We are looking forward to new content!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!