Returning Player - Looking for a guild (Must be Veteran Friendly) for TWW

Hello!

I’m looking for a guild to play TWW with. Looking for an active community, prefer a group that is pushing raid progression. I typically play healers/tanks however I’m open to playing any class in order to help a group out.

I’d prefer a group of players that are also veteran friendly and understand real world obligations may take precedence over raid time occasionally.

Thanks!

1 Like

HE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RAID RECRUITING AOTC+:
About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season and some mythic bosses. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern).

GUILD RBGs: RECRUITING for TWW, open to guild RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week (great for learning) and RBG push team 2 nights a week. Seeking a person with leadership and call out experience to form and lead another push team.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
*Casual N/H raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies with ilvl.
*Remix raids open to all guildies.
*Mythic Mondays. M+ in guild chat every day.
*Weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
*Everyone is welcome here.

RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
RAID LEAD Discord: olrazzledazl
RBGs & GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445 (USAF Veteran)

Hey there! Our guild is primarily filled up with older players as is, and I think we do have a few military vets in guild! We do require solid attendance but we fully understand life gets in the way sometimes with work/kids/etc so we’re not gonna rage about a few missed days.
I can’t say we need heals right now, but we do always appreciate those willing to flex if that’s an option you’d be open to?

I’ll leave our copy-paste blurb below, but hit us up if you’d like to chat more about a home here! :heart:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hey, Aeowyne,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic, and mostly working adults as part of our raid team. Sounds like you might be a good fit.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team, mostly looking for heals/dps right now–hit me up if any of this sounds good to you: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

1 Like

Any healer in high demand?

thunderbluffsteakhouse, formerly taste like chicken fri sat 8-10pm est keys discord steam w/e couple vets including myself 11bang bang

Skiid#11883

hey, there! glad to hear from you. we are fairly open, other than druid. what do you generally tend to prefer?

Hi there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for raiders for TWW! We’re currently looking for a healer and you sound like a good fit for the weekend heroic team. The heroic team raids 6-9pst every Fridays and Sundays. We also have mythic raid teams also recruiting for players. Would love to chat more if interested! You can message me on bnet Brerellin# 1558 or my discord Brerellyn#6794. Looking forward to meeting you!

Greetings Aeowyne!

We are quite veteran friendly. My husband and guild master is a navy vet. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

We love healers and tanks!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

AOTC guild is looking for more M+ and raids, the raiders will be for our second team unless ranged dps as we currently need 1

our raid times are sat/sun 1-4pm est

we farm M+ and push for higher rewards during the week.

as you we are mostly vets playing here, myself have played since TBC release

discord is castle8894 add me if your interested