Returning player looking for a guild for s4/DF

Looking for a guild after taking a break due to RL stuff after CN.
I am AOTC focused and getting some mythic bosses down and pushing M+.
I play ranged dps, my main is a Shadow Priest that I’ve been working on getting through all of the content I missed and trying to gear.
I most likely will be sticking to it for S4, but willing to work on/swap to another RDPS class that the guild would need going into DF.
I have all ranged classes above 50 with an ele shaman and Boomkin already at 60. (All alliance, but would be willing to faction change for the right guild)
Even if I play a different class, I always put in the work to learn and improve through analyzing my logs or finding resources.

I am open to raid weekdays after 6pm PST and weekends.

Hello, depending on your availability I think our group may be a good fit for you. We are looking into filling in a few spots for DPS where we lack depth. Please take a look at our info post and feel free to contact me if you would like to chat!

Hi, seems like we same goal minded. We try and push as far into Mythic as possible as a team. Check us out below and if we seem a fit feel free to poke!

I would love to hear more! Gimme a shout at MosaicJosh#1145 bnet or Josh#3223 discord