Returning Player LFGuild - Destro Lock iLvl 382

Hello fellow WoW players! My name is Senya. I’m a destruction warlock (Horde) on the Zangarmarsh server. I’ve played MMOs since 2001 and was a frequent raider in Everquest, Everquest II, and previously WoW.

I’ve recently returned to World of Warcraft after ten long years. I left sometime during WotLK. I want to get back into the swing of things. Playing solo is typically much different than playing with a group and I know I’ve got some work ahead of me if I want to get back into dungeons and/or raids.

I resubscribed in March and I’ve spent a couple months doing some of what I can by myself. I’ve leveled to max, completed a bunch of world quests, worked on factions, leveled that necklace to 47 (so far) etc.

Now that I’m not wearing a bunch of green gear I’d like to join real people, but, if I’m being perfectly honest, the group finder scares me. Back in the old days I had a regular group of friends and a guild, but I remember how harsh PUGs could be on players that lacked x-achievement or wasn’t familiar with particular encounters.

I’m hoping to find a semi-casual guild that plays in the early evening - 5 or 6pm eastern. Weekday evenings are best for me. I work a M-F job, but my weekends can be really unpredictable. Either absolutely nothing is going or everything is going on and I’ve got a house full of people.

If there are any guilds out there that’s willing to take in someone in my situation please contact me here or by in game mail.

P.S. I’m currently in a guild, but it’s a personal guild I use for a few of the perks and the bank.

Hey, you might be a good fit for us.

Are you tired of playing alone? Are you bored with the game? Dark Asylum is a guild in the making.

The whole goal of Dark Asylum is to give players a fresh start. Do you want to level a new toon? Do you want to meet new people? This is what the guild is for.

Based on Thrall horde side. Dark Asylum is recruiting all members. No toxicity or drama allowed. Raid times and other events will be scheduled as the guild grows bigger.

We accept returning players, new players, experienced players, casual players. Their is a place in this guild for you.

While I will be leveling a toon. I also have a few 120s to run end game content with. As the guild builds, officers, and raid leads will be selected. I would like for this guild to be a AOTC guild with a somewhat casual mindset.

This guild is still in the making. And it is mothers day. (Happy mothers day to all the wonderful WoW moms).

If your interested in becoming part of something from the start. Message here and leave your bnet. I’ll be in touch. I plan to be in game later this afternoon to finish guild signatures. I have a discord setup for the most part and will be working on a few other things also.

Leave you bnet in the reply and let’s talk!