Returning player LFG

no longer looking

Hi Aweciti - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Out For blood is 6/8 heroic looking for more dps. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 830-1130 est. and do M+ daily We are focused on AOTC and looking to expand our core group. Looking for more chill people to kill internet dragons with My btag is tetrisguy#1895

Hi Aweciti. “Bada Bing” (21+) is a very Social guild that also raids. We have a very chatty Discord. GM will help members who are just hitting 70 gear up for raiding w/ lower keys, or our guys may run them through a few higher ones to get them geared faster. Our guild is currently N 5/8, and we need more players for the team. Our raid days are Th & F 7-10pm EST, w/ Sat. as optionable (same time period). Besides raiding, the guild does practically everything that the game offers, and members here are friendly and helpful when needed. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game for either more info./invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, just go through guild-finder and apply to “Bada Bing”. Hope to have you join our family.