Returning Player LF Weekend Raid Guild

Hello, my name is Allbie, I have been playing wow since early wrath and raided since Ulduar taking some breaks here and there. I’m now returning now having not played much in BofA but I am really enjoying thus far, it has only been about a week. I play Hunter, BM 368ilvl and DK, Unholy 383ilvl Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/fämous

I am looking for a fri and sat raiding guild mostly, but I might be able to fit in a another day. Let me know if you are interested and thank you for reading.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for an unholy dk in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 heroic almost 8/9 we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Are you looking for a Holy Paladin? Been raiding as Alliance on Quel’Dorai, [9/9H], but can’t make my guilds raid schedule anymore. Switching to horde on Zul’jin and would love join a one day a week team, and an active guild that runs keys throughout the week.

Hey there! I think I have a great guild for ya.

I run on Area 52. We have a weekday team and are currently forming a second team, called Immortal, that runs on Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST).

I’ve run teams for a while, the guild formed at the start of BFA, we’ve improved quite rapidly, with the founding team sitting at 6/9 mythic currently. The new Immortal team had it’s first raid this past Friday and went 5/9 Heroic first night raiding together. We’re actively looking for more people for this roster and I’d love to add you to it. It’s a great team for returning players to join as the requirements are a lot less strict than our weekday team, the group mainly focuses on heroic content while pushing into mythic as it can but is not going to overly stress about clearing mythic. It’s meant to be a good blend between AOTC (Heroic cleared) and Cutting Edge (Mythic cleared). So expect each tier for it to clear probably half way through mythic content, while full clearing heroic.

The reason we’re building a second team, is our first raids just two days also (Tues/Weds) and we want more people to play with on days we don’t raid. So trying to build a couple of low time commitment teams but still have an active guild environment. Many of us run keys through the week on off nights and do random raids outside of our schedule times.

If you’re interested contact me @ Balto#1148 for battle net

Or you can apply/read more about the team at www.raidsense.com

Applications are NOT required currently for the Immortal team. We are in an open recruitment phase for it!

Hey buddy, we raid on Fridays/Saturdays at 10pm CST. And optional raids on Thursday/Sunday at 8pm. If the times work, let’s talk.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hey there Frag,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Hi there Frag, my guild has a heavy need for both hunter & DK DPS so I think you would be a great fit if you are looking for an AotC and M+ focused guild for PvE content. We are currently 8/9 H and we raid Fri/Sat from 8-11 pm PDT (11-2 EDT). During the week, we also enjoy running M+ for our cache on Tuesdays and a select few of us do higher keys for score and for fun.

Let me know if this checks all your boxes! I’d love to chat more and get a better idea of the kind of community you are wanting to call home again. BTag: limbrok#1655 ; Discord: Limbrok#1898 (I’ve heard reports that that doesn’t work, though, but you can try!)

Hi Rygbi. We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. We have a few players in the guild that are returning to the game so you would fit right in! If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988

Heya! If you’re interested in Sunday raiding, we have a one night mythic team that is 7-10 PM EST :slight_smile: We also have a heroic-only team that is Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST, but we are mostly looking for more Mythic raiders. We are more than happy to help folks gear up! We’re a pretty chill group, adult, long time players, and always looking for folks who will fit into our community.

If you’re interested just toss me an add on battlenet!
Ama#11132

Do Not Release
9/9N 7/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We are currently a small guild that is working on growing. We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic. Most of us are working professionals. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk, never be afraid to hop in and chat with us. :slight_smile:

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper any of these individuals:

Raid Lead: Raxah#1345
Guild Lead: Fury#1442
Officer: Zoobi#11504
Recruiter: Angel#11564

You’re pretty unspecific. What kind of weekend guild? Heroic? Mythic? What schedule are you after?

We could work with your hunter, if you were able to get a bit more gear (not much), and were open to Sundays.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Hey there Frag! The guild I’ve led for eight years recently relocated from a dead realm to Stormrage with the goal of raiding and completing M+ keys. As we are small, we believe our target audience is those with past raiding experience returning to the game or those who are looking to be rewarded long-term for their commitment and efforts (i.e. not immediate raiding).

This is a succinct list of what we would expect of a raider here:

• Very consistent raid attendance. Obviously, having people frequently go in and out and failing to achieve consistent attendance can significantly hinder progression in Mythic.
  • A genuine desire to learn more. This would include doing research on your own regarding your specs, practicing outside of raid nights, and doing fight-related research beforehand.
  • Equally as important, a progress-minded approach to raiding, understanding that swaps are a necessary evil and that everything is designed to maximize guild progress.
  • The ability to play multiple classes/specs is extremely valuable and is a huge plus.

For example, the resumes of those currently on our roster include feats such as:

• The Chosen title from the Legion expansion
  • Mistwalker title from MoP Challenge Modes
  • Siege of Orgrimmar Mythic progression in MoP
  • Top 50 US WotLK raiding

The idea at CC is that exceptional players of past and present can come together, enjoy the game on a seemingly rarer weekend schedule, and progress through content as it is current.

That being said, guild community is important and the guild should feel like a living, breathing community. Since the guild has just transferred, we are quite small for the time being. While some shy away from that, we are more often than not planning something together when we are online with members. When time permits, activities such as Meta achievement runs and other forms of Legacy content are available for members to enjoy outside of raid nights, as well.

Who Do I Contact? Add my BTag, Bluraze#1450. I generally maintain very quick turnaround.

Thank you for reading!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays but if you can’t make that day, its completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: