Returning player lf semi-progressive raiding guild

Hi, Sanavix!

I think we may be just the guild you are looking for. Though not one of our “high priority” classes, we would be more than happy to welcome a Mage to the fam! Hope you will check us out!

Click for Recruitment Post!

We would be interested in chatting with you so hope you will reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999.

Best of luck in your search; hope to see you soon!

Still looking!

Hey, Sanavix!

It seems to me like you just can’t find a guild to call home? Well, click your heels three times and whisper: There’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome, there’s no place like gnome…

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran is currently recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are a casual, weekend raiding guild with a strong sense of community. We run M+, wPVP, achievement runs, etc. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Needs: Melee DPS, Ranged DPS

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Good morning Sanavix,

It’s Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

We are currently 7/8N, 2/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8
We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk I’m on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!