Returning Player LF Raiding / M+ Guild : Thurs / Friday

Hello I am a returning player who is looking for a home that raids and does M+ through-out the week.

I have experience on Hunter / Warrior / Demon Hunter from the current and past expansions.

As I mentioned above in the title my raiding availability is Thursday & Friday’s however if there is a guild that shows some interest that raids late night. IE : 10 PM PST Start - 1-2 AM PST End… I can make those times work through out the week also.

I have been playing WoW since Pre-AQ40 gates were opened on my original server and I have been raiding since Wrath of the Lich King untill recently. I have done Hardmode, Heroic, and Mythic content since and as well as 1 Cutting Edge under my belt in that time.

I tend to try and take things a lot easier than what I used to while raiding, if there is a chance to parse well ill do my best however I do not forgo the team to chase them.

I am also not exactly interested in what some would call a “Care Bear” guild. Since I like to crack jokes that in most cases are not PG most of the time.

To re hash something I said above, I do have raiding experience on Hunter, Warrior, and Demon Hunter. Would I prefer to play any of these 3 classes? Sure… However I am not stuck on any of those 3 and I would be willing to try another class if it would make sense for me and the guild if interest is shown.

Thank you for reading, The best way to get in contact with me would be through Bnet or Discord. Those are… Bnet : Zero#124313 // Discord : Mephisto#9543

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Still looking.

Hi Aries,

I added you - should come from a BNet named limbrok :slight_smile:

Check out our guild post in the meantime. Should check most of your boxes! Roster is shuffling a bit right now as we are preparing for next season and our schedule is changing, so think we have room for a warrior, but interested to hear what ranged classes you may be interested in playing other than the hunter.