Returning Player LF Raiding Guild

I’ve played WoW on and off since Vanilla through WoD. There’s a lot of new things, different things-- a lot of things since I’ved played. However, I still love to raid. I’m fairly capable and experienced and would love to join a raiding guild that wouldn’t mind having me learn the ropes-- fairly fast at that. Feel free to add me: Marc#13264

1 Like

Hey there Marc! Is Horde an option? I’m interested in talking with you if so!
We’re a semi-casual progression guild, have a highly active member base and we are F-U-N! Add me on b-net if you’re interested; I’d love to talk!
Saxx#1747
:heart:

We work with new and returning players as well as elite vets check us out

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Horde is definitely an option. I have a character boost waiting to be used if need be.

Hey
What is Cudas

Cudas – Zul’jin is a newly formed guild ran by very experienced raid leaders that have been raiding as early as Vanilla. We are a raid and mythic+ focused guild looking for players to fill our ranks. We’re an adult guild trying to be social and fun but keep progression in mind.

What can you expect from us?

–Professional yet social progression raids

–Relaxed raiding atmosphere

–Friendly family-oriented players

–Mythic+ gear runs

–Always willing to help gear to fill out our raid team.

What we expect from you?

Applying to Cudas, first and foremost means that you embrace and share our passion for progress raiding and also:

–Knowledge of your class and the game

–Knowledge of the specific bosses we are facing. (tactics and mechanics for your spec)

–Preparation of your toon, ex. Enchants, gemmed, potions

–We will help with feast and flasks
–Activity, in order to progress we need a stable group of raiders that are willing to put time to progress

–And most of all, a positive friendly attitude!

What are our raiding times?

These times are Eastern Standard time so please keep that in mind. We also expect players to be on at 8:15pm for inv and then you can go afk until raid time at 8:30pm.

–Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

–Sunday 8:30pm – 11:00pm

Are you interested in joining?

Contact Bonebraker#11410. Thiserus#1932

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

We have two cores, not sure which character you are looking to main, but check us out.

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 3/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Ranged: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest
Melee: WW, Havoc DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Hey there,

House of Arathor on US Argent Dawn may be exactly what you are looking for. We are a semi-casual guild open to all types of players. We are 8/8 H for Uldir, and generally achieve AotC every tier. We also run Friday night alt/fun runs which are a terrific way to (re)learn the ropes of raiding. We are a friendly, no-drama guild of adults with real lives and job schedules, and we would love to add you to our roster.

I’ll request to add you on b-net – Worfia#1721, and we can chat one on one for more information .

Hey Remya,

We have some pretty good mentor types in our guild that could get you back up to speed quickly and a robust community to not only raid with but also push keys and PvP with.

I’ll leave our recruitment post here. Get in touch, you’ll be glad you did.

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding.

We’re also recruiting players for M+ pushing, achievements, and casual play.

We have slots available for trialing on January 1 & 2, or you can come hang out as we do Mythic farm bosses, heroic, or achievements this upcoming Thursday, Dec 27; or on January 3 where we will lay some hate down on Heroic for about an hour and a half.

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC Group 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC Group 2: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth is leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to me at my contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Please Delete

Thank you for your response. Still looking for further options

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

If horde is an option we are a one night a week raid, check us out