Returning player LF raiding guild

Returning player from Zul’jin wanting to play DH again
3/8M Uldir Played my DH
1/9M BOD played my ret paladin
8/8H EP played my ret paladin

Currently gearing up my Demon Hunter for raiding in 8.3 looking for a guild that wants to raid in 8.3 - Shadowlands only day i cannot raid is Friday.

My btag is Red#1275.
Discord: Baker#0001

Hey Terri! Check us out!

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi Terrisu,

Meta is a newer guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (MW monk/HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events

Cheers!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: ANY Heal/Casters - We are building exclusively for 8.3
High Priority:
~HPal
~Holy Priest
~RSham
~WARLOCK
~Balance
~SPriest
~1 Warrior
Also accepting skilled groups but no straggling weak links!
We are CURRENTLY running Thurs 3-4/8M Pugs until a full group is built!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Hey Terrisu, if you could make sat and sun mornings from 10am to 2 pm cst I’d love to talk
My btag is wawa#1628

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!!!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450