Returning player LF Raiding Guild

Hey hey guys and gals I have been away from the game for a while now, really havent played this hardcore since WOTLK. Growing up got in the way, well I am older now with a steady job and life atm anyways and would love to find a decicated group to get to know and move forard with.

A little about me I am 27 from the US I currently reside in CST and tend to be on most of the day from around 7 am until around 5pm or so. Im a laid back guy who just wants to get to know some friends and move on from there.

My current toons are on Stormrage I can move if necessary if I think I have found the right fit, I may even faction change over to Horde who knows. So feel free to message me on BNET P0pSh0t21#11714 or on Discord PopShot21#6807.

Look forward to hearing from you all and have a great day.

3 Likes

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

FROSTMOURNE - Ropegang! 1/8M are Recruiting Wed-Fri-OPTIONAL -Sunday 7-10 pm SvT Looking for active players willing to push progression in Mythic & Push M+'s

Contact
Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485

Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H)

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

• MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid(H), Monk(H), Paladin(H), Rogue(H), Shaman(H), Warrior(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey, all I am still currently looking and assessing a couple of options.

So are you only available during the day? xD Is evening off limits?

And what kind of progression are you looking for? CAsual? semi-hardcore? CE?

We are a Horde guild on Thrall. We are a Casual Heroic guild 6/8H currently. We r in need of reliable DPS to finish Uldir. We are an older group though, most of us are 25+ who still love to raid.

Come check us out if you are interested :slight_smile: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-guild-recruitment

1 Like

I am interested will check it out.

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hi Synthial,

Welcome back! We are also on Stormrage - maybe this is just the place you are looking for :slight_smile:

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

We are looking for a few good reps. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Everybody Lives, where well….Everybody Lives! We are a Heroic Alliance guild on Stormrage that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 7/8H and are currently recruiting for core spots. Casual and social players are encouraged to join for all content that WoW offers.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Faction: Alliance
Server: US - Sargeras
Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10PM EST – 1AM EST
Current Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir

We are a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO’s. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). Our current raid nights of Tuesday and Thursday are for progression, and we also have a second raid night for Alts and other members on Wednesday nights. If you just need a home, we can certainly fit that need as well.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Off Tank, Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989