Returning Player LF Raiding Guild

Have played wow off an on since early TBC, I’ve cleared raid tiers I’ve played in Heroic with 1-4 bosses on mythic typically. Stopped playing early shadowlands as guild fell apart. Have alot of time on my hands and with 9.2 coming would like to get back into it. Willing to play any dps, possibly flex. Looking for raids 9pm or later CST Would prefer to level new toon if changing realms depending on what needed btag: Timesync#11809

Hi Feralflora, we might be a good fit for you. Check us out?

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

hello there and welcome back. We have spots open in our raid team for dps! I’ll drop my recruitment post below and if the day/time looks like you could swing it, I’d love to have you contact one of us and chat!

Good morning Feral,

After reading your requirements I feel like on Area 52 may be a fit for you. We are an AotC focused guild that will dip our toes into Mythic content if we have the opportunity. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 CST and have an off night/alt runs on Thursday same times. We are currently recruiting for all roles as we feel it is important for ayers to play what they like, and we have a flexible core who can switch roles if needed. If this sounds like something that may interest you we should talk.

I’ll reach out kn battlenet.

Rayvhen9#1269

Hello Feral, raid time needs appear to match up! I’ll add you, hope to chat!