Returning player LF N/H Raiding guild/Mythic plus guild

Hey all, i’m just returning back after a break for most of BFA, finally got the availability to play more actively, I raided heroic thru-out every expansion since Cata, and mainly am looking for a laid back guild with a decently active discord. Also an active mythic plus community in the guild would be great since i’m working on getting back into raiding and I always enjoy M+ runs! My bnet is #Lokarash1769 and I will be checking back on this thread frequently today!

The Game Theory< 8/8N, 8/8H A laid back group of friends that focus on raiding and good times. We are looking for a healer(non-monk) and some dps to round out the team.We raid Tues/Thurs 7:00-10:00 server and run keys,pvp,Islands and more
Bnet Crylose#1277

Heya!

Standard guild spam below, look forward to chatting!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk/shaman preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue, Monk highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED
Ranged = Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We are currently working on filling out our raid group and are taking all roles. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can read more at:

You can contact a recruitment officer at at BNet Kalysta#1968, or Maliraptor#11187. Or on Discord at Aellice#1735, or Cav#5841 if you have more questions.

Good evening, if fri/sat 9pm - 12am PST work out for you, I’d like to talk to you about possibly joining our guild. Here’s a gist of who/what we are.

We are an AOTC /M+ Guild ( I was a mythic raider with a few CE’s from Emerald Nightmare-BOD and we decided instead of mythic raiding we would put more focus on M+ and selling Heroic/Normal runs for gold)

I favor attitudes/teamwork and mechanics over parses

We literally are a no drama guild ( thankfully)

We are 8/8H 8/8N

We are on the Horde side of Tichondrius , our guild name is <Even Flow>

If you are interested I would love to chat with you over discord or bnet

Vetec#1230

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day

Eternal Rise - Horde - Area-52

Eternal Rise is recruiting all classes and roles for Battle for Azeroth content and beyond! Our plan is to be primarily focused on completing and pushing high level mythic plus keys and as we grow with more members eventually will be building up a raid team to progress in mythic raiding with cutting edge as the goal. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone that is searching for a fresh start and has the patience to be apart of and build a fantastic community from the ground up. We plan to create a more friendly and competitive environment on a short 2 day schedule. We are searching to fill all officer and leader positions for anyone that is interested and has experience. If we sound like a guild that has peaked your interest then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us or apply, thank you for your time!

Raid times: To be Determined (2 Day schedule)

Recruiting: Open to all roles

GM Battle Tag/Apply: Grace#1550

Currently Recruiting

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO