Returning player LF light raiding\M+ guild

Looking for a guild for 8.3 and Shadowlands.

Primary spec - Havoc with Veng OS
Availability - Weeknights and Saturdays from 8EST until 12EST*

Ideally looking for something that’s only 2 nights a week, 3 nights a week max (excluding optional days for alt runs\tw raid\whatever else is slotted into the calendar)

Previous raiding experience -
EN - CE
NH - 8/10M
ToS - 6/9M
ABT - 6\11M

Uldiir - 3/8M

Previous guild disbanded after inactivity shortly after BfA launch, activity and loss of progression due to going through over 45 raiders in the span of the first two months of Uldirs launch.

I’m what most people would consider a laid back person. I tend to outright ignore most “drama” and ignore it as much as possible. I’m in my 30’s, so I have better things to do with my time than to concern myself too much with it. That said, the number one thing I don’t want to deal with given it’s 2020 is political or sociopolitical arguments and discussions. I’m sure like most people, have to hear about it IRL all the time and I’d choose not to join an environment in something I do for fun and to blow off steam in my hobbies.

*The star on availability is due to my work schedule. I work a 4 days on 4 days off rotation for coverage. I am not against joining a guild that has me slotted in as a part timer that is outside of the standard hours I have listed. My shifts are 7 to 7 EST.

BTag - Disagreed#1576
Discord - Disagreed#6663

Hey Dischaos,

Strategic Miscalculation is recruiting and I’d like to talk to you.

A little about us, we transferred from Feathermoon and are building a new team. The focus will be AOTC with some mythic progression if the team wants it. We run keystone multiple times per week, we timed 15’s during 8.2 and the goal 8.3 will be all 15’s.

We have one of the most generous guild leads you’ll ever meet and a bunch if friendly players. We strive to be a fun friendly place with no drama.

I tried to send you a discord request but it wouldn’t go through.

Feel free to contact me.
Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832