Returning Player LF Late Night/After Hours /WeekendGuild

Hello,

Took a break from BFA after 8.1 due to real life circumstances. I have aotc uldir, and 5/8 mythic. Looking for a late night/after hours, weekend preferably. Thank you!

Hey Doxwell,

Similar to you, I took a break in Uldir and play sporatically the rest of the xpac. With Shadowlands hype, I came back during Blizzcon and started looking for a guild to finish out BFA and head into the next xpac with. After 3 weeks of trialing, I couldn’t find a guild that had the right environment that I was looking for, so I decided to start my own guild. We are building a guild that puts the players first and focuses on building a tight knit, friendly community. We still want to clear 80-100% Mythic on every tier, but not at the cost of toxicity. I’ll leave the details below.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Wednesday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 10pm - 12am PST (12am - 2am CST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM is 4/8M with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

1 Like

Hmm, those hours are actually perfect. Ill add you. Ty.

[H][Illidan] Ignores Mechanics 7/8 m

Current Recruitment Needs:

Melee: Any class

Ranged: Any class

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

Ignores Mechanics is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

4/8M 8/8H TEP

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

Wow Progress
htt ps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Ignores+Mechanics

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact:

Battlenet: Mag#1145 or Svana#11309

Discord: Mag#4716 or Svana#8374

or you can apply at: htt ps://goo.gl/forms/Houinf6fW7ckT05k1

[Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [West Coast-Pacific Standard Time]), Alt Heroic EP (Fri 8PM-11PM) & Keys [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch

Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Rage - 3/8M Eternal Palace (7pm - 10pm CST, T/Th) - ripten#1497
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Loud Noises! - 5/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Rage - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]