Returning player LF Heroic Raiding (Healer)

Hey all!

Thanks for checking out my post. I am a long time vet getting back to retail after a break from classic.

I am looking for a Heroic raid team to push content with while having a good social environment to play in (Active discord/ online players).

In my past lives I have played as a hardcore raider/GM of multiple cutting edge and AOTC raid teams.

I am open to playing multiple classes and roles but do prefer to play a healer/caster.

Looking for raid times around 7-12pm est!

Addiction#1476 look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Hey! We are currently recruiting a Hpal for our heroic/ mythic team.

[H] 4/8M EP 8/8H EP. raid times are tues/ wed 7:30p-10p server time. Very active and social with a great discord server. If you are interested please contact me at Guenslinger#1222 on bnet! Look forward to hearing from you

Hey there Addictions - I just sent a request on b-net and would love to talk. We’re recruiting a healer for our AotC team - we currently have a holy priest, resto shaman, holy/ret pally (he woudn’t mind fulltime dps!) and possibly you!? :slight_smile:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

Mythic Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
AotC team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST.
We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me back on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat!
SAXX#1747

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Well hello there addictionsx…you want AOTC? We have AOTC. You want 7-12PM EST? We have 8-10:30PM EST AND WE STILL GET AOTC. You want a good social environment? Well that’s subjective to the individual but we have people who you can hang out with!

But seriously, take a gander at this copy and paste. I think we would fit right up your alley. We’re laid back, we always go for AOTC, and we just want to enjoy playing the game. Read below for more details, but if you want to chat hit me up!

So it seems like you want a casual guild to run with - well if you are looking for mythic+ and 5 hours of raiding a week (short but we get the AOTC job done!) then look no further.

Arm of Hades has existed for 14 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey!
Ascended [A] Dalaran Looking for people to join us as we push for CE this upcoming season. Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in a consistent semi hardcore guild!

Bnet: Upris3r#1143

hello, would you be interested in joining us?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Addictionsx!

If you are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights -[H]Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other, and we even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. In addition, we’re happy to bring in undergeared and fresh mains with us on non-progression bosses to help with the gearing process. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and we typically schedule M+ runs on Wednesday evenings.

If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Tweetledum#1668 - Bnet
Sharkbait#5657 – Discord

Emrys#1539 - Bnet
Emrys#2031 - Discord

Keilanaa#1839 - Bnet
Keilanaa#0281 - Discord

Hey there Addictionsx, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Hey Addictionsx,

We are a group of retired progression raiders that have come back to the game after our own personal hiatuses. We are mostly working professionals (adults) who log into WoW to unwind and have some fun. At some point in all our WoW careers, we have pushed progression content prior to taking a break. Now, we are back and reforming with a good core & would like to raid casually. We enjoy doing guild runs (raids, mythic +, islands, etc).

What we are looking for:
We are looking for players that want a casual, 2 night a week raiding experience. This guild would be a good choice for you if you are new to raiding, coming back to raiding after a hiatus, or have suddenly found yourself in the midst of being an adult and have less time to dedicate to the game than you used to.

We are looking for a healer with a DPS o/s (pref a druid/boom-chicken but will consider all ). Although some of us have pushed Mythic progression, we will likely stay a heroic team at this point (at least for this expansion).

Raid nights:
Fridays & Saturdays, 930-12 midnight EST . First raid will be 1/19 @ 930pm EST starting with Ny’alotha (normal).

Battletag: Bizzles#1576 for questions, concerns, or to join us!

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app.

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635.