Returning Player LF H Tich chill guild

I’m a returning player looking for a guild to join to be able to enjoy content with. M+, pvp, and hopefully at least heroic raid content with the possibility to see some mythic raiding again in the future.

I main Feral, and would like to find a group that’s willing to play with that, but I have a rogue and warrior i’m working on gearing up slowly as well I would consider switching to if necessary to enjoy content with ppl.

Must be on Tich, must be horde. Thanks!
Takesen

Hi Takesen
Sorry we are on Illidan, but just in case you are willing to switch server here is my information.

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Thanks for the response Mandalin, unfortunately, I’m not looking to server transfer as currently quite a of the people I regularly play with right now are settled on tich as well. If something changes I’ll keep you guys in mind! thanks again!

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs…

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646