Returning Player LF Guild

Ty for all the responses. I found a guild I seemed to fit and am going to give it a shot.

1 Like

I’m down to give ANYONE a chance! if you think you can keep up with a guild that can reliably get AotC and is trying to push into mythics and get CE on a 2 night Wed&Mon 9-midnight central time schedule. We are mostly rowdy jokesters that take the game for fun. just let me know.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hey!! We are a casual guild with a mature player group that are looking for good people to hang with. We are raiding with intention of pushing into mythic and have intentions of getting an rbg team. Mythic mondays is a staple for a guild were we get together and run keys of all levels. Mostly, we are about the friendship. We have a lively discord and do a lot of fun events to (well) keep it fun.

Interested … message me tumblefoot on tich!

The guild is the Grateful Undead!

hello Alecyn,

Risen United raided at the beginning of BFA and than took a break for most of BFA, we’re a group of returning players who want go into normal raiding, I’d call us semi-casual raiders. We also run keys and mog runs, if this sounds good to you message me on discord, Fayte#3490

oh btw we play on Zul’jin for the Horde.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

I am still actively seeking a guild… Thank you for contacting so far… I will add those who have posted tomorrow when I’m off so I have time to really chat.

Hello Alecyn!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hello Belle.

If you’re interested in a newly formed 1 night a week (Saturday 7pm-9pm PST) raid team then we’d be excited to speak with you regarding your future in WoW.

Olympus team is a continuation of a retired team in the Eternal Kingdom community on [A] Proudmoore.

While we may be a newly formed team most of the team consists of ex- mythic / heroic raiders who no longer have time to commit to the hardcore schedules that mythic teams require. We are more focused on casual, friendly, and family oriented atmosphere.

Thus when our previous training team retired we took this as an advantage to create a casual team to teach new, casual, or raiders coming back from a long absence. Overall, we will be a team that likes to play well with others, have great groups to run with, and a large community to be around for various events, contests, and fun! We would be that casual-medium core team you’re looking for.

Our goal is AoTC each tier on a 1 night a week schedule. We are currently accepting all classes with emphasis on healers, ranged dps, but our philosophy is you play what you feel most comfortable with. :slight_smile:

If you would consider our team please check us out at : https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/olympus/

or contact: (Bnet) SgtPepper#12697

Still looking, adding btags now

Hello! (H) Bonobos - Area 52 is a new guild that is made of previous CE players looking for people interested in building a guild that is looking to push Mythic raiding on a limited schedule. We will be raiding Thursday 7PM PST - 11PM PST with an optional Sunday raid night. Off nights we are looking to have guild runs of old content as well as pvp and mythic+. If you are interested please feel free to reach out for more info! Doomdozzer#1996

Good morning and if you are still looking and wishing to chat I will be home from work after 3 today . Allumination has been around for more then 15 years together from Wow retail to Rift to Wow Classic & now back to retail check out our recruitment info Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hey! Revyx, GM from No Disassemble here. We are looking for players EXACTLY like you! Skilled but chill. We are building a community of friends with a focus on raids and mythic+ (along with Torghast of course!) We hangout on discord, have fun, joke around, all the while getting stuff done. We are on Turalyon horde side. We are an old raiding guild from the days of WotLK and a few core of us have established ourselves on Turalyon and looking to add to our awesome guild family!

Hit me up on Bnet or discord!
Bnet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7054

Still looking… stressing that I’m not really looking for mythic raiding.

Hey there. I read your post and thought I’d drop you a line!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Hit me up if u r interested on discord @ lala#0869