Returning player LF guild

So I used to raid hardcore back in vanilla, cleared to Sapphiron(got to like 40%), TBC, cleared all as a like top 50 world guild, and then did the start of wrath. Been on and off casually over the years, so looking for a guild for Shadowlands now, mostly looking for M+ dungeons with maybe casual raiding, maybe just heroic raiding on weekends. I basically log on between 6-8am EST Mon-Thurs, then 8pm-whenever friday and saturday. Sundays are a bit rough, might be on from like 9pm-10pm. Playing as alliance on Sargeras atm, either leaning towards rogue or paladin for Shadowlands.

Hey Fiorfraffe! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey Fiofraffe,

Here is a link to our guild recruitment page to see if we are a good fit!

All of our core players are adults and we are pretty easy going. We are here to just have fun and do content, no elitism.

We do M+ daily, achievements runs daily, and raid weekly. Our plans for Shadowlands are to raid Thurs/Sat preferably in the evenings but we have not decided times yet. Most of us are hardcore gamers in the sense that we are online all the time, but we are not specifically hardcore raiders, pvpers, or anything else. We do have 12/12H clears for most of our core members and some individuals are pushing 4/12M. We like to push content at a more relaxing pace and bring in casual players to get content done.

Discord
Salt#8783

Still looking. To clarify, not opposed to mythic raids on friday and saturday, but really doesn’t matter to me if the guild can only do heroic. Mostly I’d do M+ dungeons anyway most likely.
Not opposed to transferring if a guild seems like one I’d enjoy being a part of. Mostly just looking for some fun people to be around for Shadowlands and not be excluded from everything like I was in Legion simply because of my work hours.