Returning Player LF Guild

Alright, here is the skinny on this. I am a returning player from WoTLK who got back into WoW around December I believe it was. I ended up quiting again around February of this year due to my hate of the Pathfinder Achievement. It was a big change (let’s be real here, this game has changed drastically from Wrath) for me and I didn’t quite enjoy it. But I am biting the bullet and will be playing again. I am looking for a friendly guild that chooses to help returning players understand the mechanics of the game. I would love to help as much as I can in contributing to the guild. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. I am in Realm Fenris as a Worgen Warrior.

Vodex is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic!
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey bud check it out and get at me if your interested

If you’re open to server transferring then shoot me a message on BNet or Discord Aeaa#1101, we’re returning players so we’ve picked up a few new/returning players who we’re helping to gear out and all that sorta stuff with plans to start raiding soon.

What’s up man. I hate pathfinder too, it’s a tough grind. I see you’re a returning player from WoTLK and just recently got into wow in late 2019. If you are still looking for a guild to catch you up on end-game content and help understand the mechanics without any confusion or getting upset, our guild would love to help you. We are currently on Stormage and could hook you up with gold and bags and anything else you need. We are currently new and started not too long ago, if you’re interested in a guild that will make you laugh and smile and overall enjoy the game and not think about pathfinder, you can contact me here.

Discord: Peq#5932
Ingame name: Peq-Stormrage
Battlenet name: Cristian#14424