Returning Player LF Guild

Returning player looking for a guild to prepare for Shadowlands. Planning on playing a Fury Warrior to finish off BFA and going into Shadowlands. Wanting a guild with a very active M+ community and mainly focuses on heroic raiding. Main important things I’m looking for in a guild is that people are friendly and raids/M+ runs aren’t a ragefest 24/7 in discord. If you wanna talk directly feel free to add my Bnet: LazyPeon#11106

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know for Raiders:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Raid Needs: 1 Tank, Resto Shaman with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or @ Aradne#5473(Discord)

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, Mythic or other raid night on Saturday at 8:30-10:30 pm EST, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of an extremely large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Calaverita#1413, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Severinne#3611

​You can apply or read more at our forums at evolvedgaming .org

hi there, im a 467 lock looking for a new guild and i think i could be a good fit,. im 12/12 heroic currently and just looking for some fun and to make some friends.

Greetings Friend!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886