Returning Player LF Guild

Hello everyone,

I have been away from the game for quite some time, I have played casually here and there through BFA but have not made any serious commitments to raiding yet.

Currently my available raid days are Sunday - Thursday 6pm-12am EST. My Ideal guild would be a new guild, rebuilding guild, or one that has just been slow to get into the most current tier of content.

Ideally not looking to be dumped into a raid team expecting me to perform top knotch my first few weeks and probably not a guild half way or more in mythic. Heroic guilds looking to dip their toes in Mythic, or guilds that are prepping for Shadowlands is probably best :smiley:

I am an adult, I have a life outside of the game, blah blah blah, but I (at one time) knew my class fairly well and raided competitively in Mythic content on many classes/roles. My toon and I will be capable of performing our job well once I get the rust out :smiley: I will be a reliable raider, just need some TLC, it’s been a while… also i normally main horde so I have been trying to get my bearings.

I can be contacted in game via Bnet Yaz#11635 or in game by whisper (this toon)

Welcome back! Our raid times would easily fit into your schedule. We’re an Aotc focused guild, and have just earned our Aotc for Ny’alotha. We could really use some additional rdps. I’ll add your bnet tonight when I can log on. Hopefully we can chat and see if maybe you’d like to give us a try. We don’t mind assisting our members in catching up if needed. Give our forum post a read through and I’ll hopefully be able to chat with you in game tonight. ttyl

Thank you for the in-game replies as well as the replies here on the forums guys! I have found a guild I am happy with at this time.

I had several good offers, some with more progression but I feel growing with this guild and learning the fights rather than rushing through the content and feeling overwhelmed is probably best for me :slight_smile:

I am now raiding with Sugar Free for the foreseeable future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like