Returning Player LF Guild

Havent raided since Emerald nightmare, was progressing mythic before i quit the game. Only real notable achievements was AOTC and full mythic clear of SoO back then as a Warrior Tank. Currently have a 415~ Hunter and Demon Hunter. Also have a Shadow Priest and Lock but will need to gear them up a lot. Can also level up other characters at 100 or 110 if youre willing to help gear them (Mage/Druid/Warrior/Shaman). I can tank or DPS, never played heals in raid. Just looking for an active guild that isnt dead and willing to take me in for raids and do mythic dungeons on the sides as they come up. Trying to get back into retail again and i have minimal friends that play enough to enjoy any kind of content. Would be available for raids from 6pm-11pm PST Sunday-Thrusday (Cant be on friday nights) and almost anytime on Saturday. I understand my ilvl is nothing crazy but its only cause ive done very minimal mythic+ runs due to losing interest in sitting around for an hour for a group that will take me on Group Finder.

Good morning! If faction and server transferring are an option, Natural Latency may be a good fit! We raid two days a week and run mythic+ throughout the rest of the week. Our active times line up with your times, and we’re looking for new players to continue in Eternal Palace and into 8.3 and beyond!

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Hey there! If you would be interested in server/faction changing we would love to have you join our family!! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (6 p-8p PST), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

We provide all food/pots/enchants etc. to raiders and core guild members

If interested in giving us a try, we’re running Heroic EP clears on Tuesday/Thursday and a Mythic EP PUG on Wednesday :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218 (BNet)

Heya Imaqtpìe! Zuglife-Zul’jin is a semi-hardcore, progression-oriented raiding guild with a focus on fostering a friendly and encouraging atmosphere during raids, while still pushing progression. We enjoy breaking the stereotype of progression environments feeling tense, and strive to maintain a good attitude at all times. We are comprised of very skilled and long-time players, with some of us having earned Cutting Edge in multiple raid tiers. However, we understand that everyone has a life and we place life priorities above in-game priorities. Despite this fact, we have managed to get AOTC in every raid tier since our inception in September 2017, and we continually push into the first couple of bosses in Mythic!

We have cleared AOTC for Eternal Palace and are looking for a tank and a couple healers to join us for Mythic! However, we are interested in any classes that might be interested in our unique raid style and would like to talk to anyone interested in joining.

Progression Raids:
Tuesday 7-10pm EST
Thursday 7-10pm EST

Casual alt raid:
Sunday 7-10pm EST

Since the Hall of Fame has been filled, we will be pugging any open spots for Mythic and are able to bring in potential new raiders.
If interested in joining us for Mythic or joining the guild, please feel free to reach out to me or any other officer in-game and start a conversation! We would love to chat!

Xbones: Xbones#1926
Tag: Tag#1248