Returning player LF Guild

Hey all,

I’m a returning player starting again from scratch. I’m looking to level up and enjoy all the game has to offer again. I will start a new character on any server, either alliance or Horde. I’m very interested and raiding and have enjoyed it in the past, however I could use a mentor.

My previous main was a ret pally, but I definitely want characters who can cover every role (eventually)

A little about myself:

I’m 26 and a new father, so family and work comes first. I’m pretty laid back but I’m all about having fun. Extroverted once you get to know me, and I’m respectful.

Really looking forward to finding a new guild that’s right for me and I can really sink my teeth into. Loyal to a fault.

NorthernCrozz#2237 for discord
XxCrosbyxX1814 for battle.net

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer/dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hello! No Place Like Gnome [A][Dalaran] would be a great fit for you! We have many knowledgeable players that are totally willing to help out and mentor new or returning players. Here is some more information about us. Please message me if you have any questions or are interested!

A Little More About the Guild: No Place Like Gnome is a casual AOTC guild (currently 8/8H EP). We are a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset, run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more!

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Raid Days/Times/Needs: Saturdays 9pm-12am EST (heroic), with the occasional alt run on Sundays 8-10pm EST (normal)
DPS (Shaman, Mage); heals (MW Monk); tank (lowest priority)
If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message! Our raid night is open to anyone in the guild, regardless of class/spec!

Not interested in M+ or raiding? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

If any of this sounds like it would be a good fit for you, message me at:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Hey, we are continuing to recruit skilled players through the next few weeks. Added you on discord and ill drop our info below. Hit me up if we sound like a good fit.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

We’re not raiders, but we love to teach and help. Holler if casual is your game <3

dingusbrigade dot com

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. All of our members are super friendly and helpful and would happily help teach you the ropes of the game and help get you caught up in the current fun stuff as you get back into the game!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hello there, Canadacrozz!
Congratulations on being a new dad!

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316

Hi Canadacrozz,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586