Returning player LF Guild

Hey everyone,

I’m on the hunt for a guild that’s actively pushing Normal, Heroic, and hopefully dipping into Mythic raids, along with Mythic+ keys. I’m all about progression but prefer a more laid-back, chill atmosphere—one that’s social, supportive, and not overly critical. I have experience in previous expansions raid tiers and have a couple AOTC, and have done many mythic keys.

Horde/Caelestrasz but happy to join a cross-faction or cross-realm guild. Currently maining BM/WW Monk. Also have Ret Pally, Frost Mage, Frost DK.

I’m looking for a group that values teamwork and camaraderie as much as downing bosses. If your guild strikes that balance between progression and fun, I’d love to chat!

Hit me up and post below if you think I’d be a good fit.

Cheers!

Hi Kryx! Were a guild that does normal reclears Wednsday and raid prog Heroic Tuesday and Thursday 7PM-10PM. After clearing heroic were planning too make a team for Mythic if you would like!

Hey Kryx,

Sounds like you might fit with our Team Egg, progression raiding with the goal for some mythic but also the laid back banter whilst we get through some bottlenecks.

Team Egg is a Sun/Mon night team, you are welcome to check us out at /secretagenda on discord.

Catt

The Collective -

Multiple Raid Teams (7/8H), Mythic+, Social & Competitive welcome. Super active community throughout the day and night, and a glowing discord with plenty to check out!

We are a large friendly group of players from new to veteran if that sound like you we more than happy to have a chat and join us

Discord : So1orage
Btag: SoloHold#3537